My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! We love you all and are so thankful for all of you! We are so grateful for the many blessings that are ours, especially the gift of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and for His birth! May we all remember Him in our lives and throughout this wonderful season! With Love, The Fullmer's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are three of the most beautiful kids on the planet. so happy they happen to be MY grandkids!!! :)
love you all...
mom/nanna

bedelia said...

its so cute that she is standing on one leg and I love their dresses.

Castaneda 5 said...

I can't believe how big your little one is now! So cute! Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a 2011 filled with great blessings!