My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Coen's Sixth Birthday Party

Coen turned 6 in January! Yeah 6! Crazy I know! Today we have been going through the millions of kid clothes we have been holding on to, the girls have come in handy!! So I was going through the boy clothes and got just a little sad at times remembering how small he was and how sweet it was to have my first baby! There is always that sweetness that you feel about your first baby! I went through those emotions with Emma's already while getting ready for Lyla! But now it was Coen's turn getting ready for this new baby boy! Its sometime so sad that he is all grown up and in school! I hope he stays so sweet and innocent for a long time! We love you so much Coen and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Always a party at Chelseas! I wish we lived closer. So maybe we'll come to Tejas in the summer... we'll have to call you guys and I can meet your AMAZINGLY adorable kids. =)

and see you too. =)

Chelsea said...

oh YES!! please come! i would love to see you!! and your beautiful kids!! Come come!!