My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

The results are in.....

So we had our ultrasound today and it was very distinct and clear that we are going to have a
BOY
We are SO excited!! The kids are SO excited! The kids said from the beginning that it was a boy...after the appointment Coen said, "Why am I always right about the babies?" It was funny! He has been right about all the kids so far!! Anyway, we are terribly excited and we are going to name him Jack Ryan Fullmer! The Ryan is after my dad...we wanted all our kids to have a family middle name...so far so good!! I was pretty excited that the baby would be able to wear Coen's old clothes, until I remembered that Coen was born in January, COLD, and this baby in June/July, HOT! So we welcome any and all donations to the baby needs clothes fund!! :) Anyway, we hope you are all just as excited as we are, and we cant wait to meet him!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Jack Ryan... You know that means he's going to have all kinds of death defying adventures. bombs, terrorists, submarines... you name it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just pick up a Tom Clancy novel sometime. But hey, he'll be a stud! Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck will play him in the movies. =) Congrats again... I love how beautifully your family is growing.

Chelsea said...

I do know, the funny thing is i didnt know about that when we decided on the name, a long time ago...so someone told me and i was like, oh!! but we are naming him after family, so its okay!! haha! thanks again!!