My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School

 The first day of school! I was nervous, they were excited...even Lyla! Coen was an "old pro"! He was just ready to be left alone...Emma was excited but really nervous! She did so great! Coen is in 1st grade this year and Emma is in all day Pre-K! She LOVES it! She came home saying "like" even more than before. Her teacher must say it or something! She is so funny! Coen's kinder teacher Mrs. Thomas got moved to 1st grade so we got her again this year! Coen was really excited about that! Lyla was so bummed to not get to go to school yet...she was excited for the kids though! She was cute and wore her little backpack we got her all around, even into Emma's school when we took her in! It was so funny! So far things are going great!
 Coen in his classroom...he didn't want his picture taken he just wanted to get his breakfast and start school!
 Emma looked like she was going to cry she was so nervous...but she didn't and she loves school!!

5 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

That top picture of Coen and Emma is SOO cute.
So glad they had a good first day!

Lina said...

such cute kids!! that emma though, she is adorable especially with that cute hair!! miss you guys hope your doing well with that new baby of yours!!

Jennilee said...

sorry that last comment is from me. i was signed in under my MIL

Ashley said...

ok so I'm SCARED to death of the first day of school! Yikes! I've got a Nemo complex or something. =)

By the way, if you hadn't said that was lyla I wouldn't have known! She has grown so much and very beautifully too! That beautiful blonde hair! =)

Here's to another great year of school!

Ashley said...

Sorry for over-commenting but I have to tell you that my son has been screaming "Mario! Mario! it's Mario!" The whole time that I was typing my last comment. I finally said what are you talking about and he scrolled up to your son's lunch box. Super cool! haha. So, from a fellow Mario fan, Tell Coen that Parker loves his lunch box. haha.