My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Just Jack

My sweet sweet fat boy! Jack has gotten so big so fast! It makes me so sad. I just love this boy so much! I cant believe how fast all the kids are growing up, but my sweet baby who is only 9 weeks and 3 days old is already 15 1/2 pounds! WOW!! is right! So I haven't posted just about him in a while and I thought I might! Yes he is big, and just starting to really smiling at you (not a sleep) about a week or so ago. I LOVE it! He smiles so big he almost swallows his face! He laughs and tries to talk to you now too! He has always done a big o belly laugh when he is sleeping but now he tries while he is awake!! I love it! I hope he will slow down his growing a bit and let me enjoy him little for a while longer! Some how I don't think he will though!
 About 6 weeks!
About 6 weeks!
9 weeks 3 days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those bubbles!!! He's such a doll....so cuddly and sweet. I hope he stays a sweet hearted little guy...like he seems to be now. love him...
nana...

Micah said...

Oh my goodness, look at this guy!! He has been growing since the last time we saw him! What a cutie!

Katherin Keddington said...

Wow! Love the chubba bubba! Chubby babies are the best! You are sooo blessed!

The Mrs. said...

So stink'n cute!!!!

Lynsey said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Both of my older girls were chubby babies like Jack! I just love it!