My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Five

My sweet sweet Emma! I just love her! I cant believe that she is already 5! Where on earth did the years go? She is so grown up! She is in all day pre-k and she is loving it! She has such an amazing imagination, and its so funny! I love it! It has gotten even better since she started school! She is still so head strong, but has the heart of gold! She loves her brothers and sister and is quite the little "mommy"! I love it! Anyway, we love you so much Emma lemma! I couldnt imagine our family with out you! Love you to pieces!
 She still sleeps like this!!! 

1 comment:

Jennilee said...

she is super cute, its crazy where time goes, just yesterday weren't you coloring my hair and doing my nails?:)