My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dean Seber Fullmer

Introducing Dean Seber Fullmer!!! Born March 26th at 12:45pm...7 lbs 15.9 oz. 20 inches! Red hair!! We are all absolutely smitten with this boy! We are so thankful to have him in our family! All the kids just adore him, as you can see from the pictures. He is the sweetest most mild mannered kid. He can sleep through anything and almost never cries! Im horrible and am just posting this and hes 11 weeks old! hes been sleeping through the night for a couple weeks now, ans is still all those things i said! Dean has been the perfect addition to our family! We are so thankful to our Father in Heaven for watching over Dean and all our kids...we are so very thankful He has trusted us with His children! 
We love them all!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! You've obviously mastered it, so I have to ask, what is the secret to getting a red head!!?? Maybe it helps that your mom is a redhead. =) What a beautiful baby! And you look amazing. Your family is such an inspiration to me. =)

Chelsea said...

Haha! Oh Ashley you are so sweet! I don't know what the secret is...I was shocked both times!

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.