My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

4th of July 2014

We LOVE our 4th of July traditions! Its really sad that all the cousins wont be together this year. Im not sure what my kids are going to do. So sad. We had so much fun! Cooking, eating, playing, talking, and watching fireworks! Proud to be an American! 




 These two, the LOVE having their picture taken! Love them! 
 How many Johnson men does it take to start a lighter?? Like father, Like son! Ha! 
This nice police officer stopped and gave the kids police stickers! The kids loved it. Also Coen was so happy! haha! 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ummmmmm. What?! I'm pretty sure posting that picture is gonna result in payback. ;)

Love that 3rd of July!!