My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Emma's Baptism

Emma was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in September when she turned 8! It was such a special day! I'm incredibly blessed to have some pretty amazing kids! I'm constantly reminded of all the blessings I have. The most important is my membership in the church. I'm so very grateful for the knowledge I have of my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to be with my sweet family for Eternity! I know these things are true and I know my oldest two are developing their own testimonies. The biggest step of that was their baptisms! I'm grateful for the example they are to me every day! We love this girl of ours and are so grateful for her! Isn't she beautiful? 

No comments: