My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Coen!

Coen has been such a good boy these last few days! The focus has largely been on Emma with her birthday and all. So I took a couple pictures of him last night in his new shirt. He is the cutest boy ever! Some pretty sad stuff happened to a family in our ward this weekend and it just makes you appreciate your children a little more! I just love my babies!! They are the best part of me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coen is such an adorable little boy. I've been so happy watching him be so protective and loving towards his little sister...especially with all the attention she's been getting being the "birthday girl". He's got a genuinely kind heart.
~nanna