My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Emma!

Today is Emma's First Birthday!! Can you believe it? I cant! She has gotten so big, and so much fun!! But I'm also really sad at the same time, shes not so little anymore!
I think she is pondering her life so far!
She is quite the princess! We are having her party on Saturday, so there will be more to come! Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!!

4 comments:

Melissa Fullmer said...

she wears that hat so much better than Clara.... Happy BIrthday Emma!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Emma. Have a great day.

Love You,
Great Grandma & Grandpa MacDonnell

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

These pics are so cute!!! You're kids are getting big...time flies! My favorite one is where they are cracking up together in front of the white back drop. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. She's really not much of a "baby" any more. So cute! You should probably put her in acting classes...she has great 'stage presence'...and such a great smile!love, nanna