My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Loot!

Well before we get to the party stuff, I haven't mentioned that Emma is WALKING!!! Its been so fun to see her walk, she is getting really good at it. I haven't been able to get any pictures till yesterday at the party. Oh well, she is so stinkin cute!!

SSSSSHHHHHH!!! Its party time!!!

Emma made out like a bandit! She got so many cute clothes, and a couple toys!! Thank you to everyone who came and for the gifts!! It was a lot of fun!! And to my mom, thank you for the wonderful cakes you always make, they are so good, and AMAZINGLY Cute!!!
Doug's grandma gives the kids their first Dollar Bill! When I opened that card and she saw that money, it was just great, her face just lit up and she grabbed it so fast!! It was so cute!

Emma just couldn't wait to tear into those bags and find something new! Every time she was just "ooohh, aww, eee!" I couldn't believe how into it she was, she is such a girl!!

Here was the cute table and the way cute cake, It was great!! We all had a lot of fun!!!

She was really excited about her new dolly too!! She will have so much fun with that, and he baby Emma dolly she already has!! Emma is such a cute Princess, thank you for making her day even more special!!

2 comments:

Melissa Fullmer said...

Can't wait to see her in all those cute clothes!! Your mom really did an awesome job on the cake, it looks professionally done.

Anonymous said...

I take SUCH good pictures!