My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

3 Years Old!

Coen had an awesome birthday party last night. He had so much fun! He has so much train stuff now, I don't know what we are going to do with it all. Doug stayed up till 3 O'clock this morning putting his tracks together for him. It looks really cool. Coen got up and saw this and said "look what daddy did for me"!! It was really sweet! Thank you to everyone who came and brought presents!! He Loved them All!! Thank you again to my mom who made the wonderful cake! It was delicious, Coen even asked for some first thing this morning!!

2 comments:

bedelia said...

I can't believe he's 3. cute pics.

Amber Larsen said...

That's so cute Chels- I can't believe he is 3. They get big SO fast. I remember when he was just a tiny thing...