My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Joyous Reunion

We are really going to miss our Beloved Prophet! I know that he is happy and in the presence of our Heavenly Father. He has taught us all so much, and mostly for me the importance of the Temple, and temple work! I love this man, and he will be missed by all. I also know that whom ever is to be our next prophet, will be a man called of God and will lead us in righteousness.
“Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain.”
President Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments: