My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Beth's Birthday!!

For Beths birthday (on the day of) she wanted to go eat at I-Hop. So we did, and it was way good. Anyway, she got a new phone, which she was totally stoaked about!! As you can tell from the pictures.

While at dinner Marlee put Lukas' hat on Emma and she just loved it. It was so funny, she thought she looked so cute. She is such a princess!!!

7 comments:

themacdonnells said...

I'm buying her one of those hats as soon as I can find one!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE!!! Emma looks just like you Chelsea. And I absolutely LOVE the one of her behind the fence! Sorry I don't leave comments very often. I try to but my connection wont always let me.

Amber Larsen said...

Why did i just find out about Marlee???? OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe it!! Tell her congrats and beth happy birthday! You guys always look like you're having so much fun :) miss you

Jen York said...

I LOVE to see babies in beanies. I think it's so funny! She looks adorable, as always.

Anonymous said...

those pictures are discusting chelsea!!
take em off
and by the way when are you coming back down???

Anonymous said...

those pictures are discusting chelsea!!
take em off
and by the way when are you coming back down???

Anonymous said...

OH i forgot to ask you if you want me to watch coen and emma on staurday during stake conference! i want to do it at the stake center though. but its up to you guys! and the past 3 comments are from me by the way!!! :] heart youuuu