My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Couch Fun!

I've had Theron for this whole week and part of last week, its been so much fun!! Coen and Emma just love having him here, and it gives Coen a buddy to do all the things I don't really like them to do, but I just let them anyway! Here is what they have been doing all morning today. Before this they were playing doctor and giving each other blessings. They are quite funny together. Its a lot of fun having Theron over!!
Emma joined in the fun for a while, but then Barney came on and she just wanted to watch that. So she pulled the cushion ontop of her legs and tried to watch!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! how fun...can nanna come play too? looks like you guys are having a blast...even Em. but tell mommy to cut Emma's bangs...she can't see how much fun she's having!!!
love you,
nanna

Anonymous said...

haha thats really cute!! i miss them!
and i like how they are all diaper-less :]
when are you guys coming back down????
heart youuu
auntie Beth

Amber said...

Chelsea & Doug,

I just stumbled onto your blog. This is Amber (used to work with Doug @ Y2, we went downtown on the train for a 4th of july just before everyone got married - actually you two may have just gotten back from the HM). Your kids are so cute. It's good to see you all are doing well.

Jen York said...

Looks like lots of fun! I think it's sweet that they love their cousin so much! They are cousins, right? *:)*

Toni said...

Girl, I love all of your photos on here. As soon as I become a pro on this I'll steal some of your ideas. we should try to get together sometime in the near future! I think we prop have some mutual friends up here. Do you know the Jone's?? As in Courtney and Kelsey?

themacdonnells said...

Man, we have some pretty stinkin cute kids!!! Theron said on the way home, go to Chessies, go night-night... play with coen and emma?

He loves staying with you guys and we are SOOOOO very thankful that you guys watch him all the time. One of these days I'll be able to return the favor(s)!

Love you guys millions!
Heather

Amy said...

Way cute pictures! Emma looks really comfy!

Amber Larsen said...

looks like a fun mess to clean... ha ha... how fun for them to have all their cousins around. cute couch!