My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Valentine's Night!

We had a great Valentines Day! We had to celebrate on friday since Doug had to work late thursday. It was great, we went out for pizza a this fun litte place in Southlake called Coalvines. It was really good. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for desert. Yummy!! That's all I have to say about that. We have so much fun with Blake and Gina!! They are great friends and we always have a blast with them. Thanks guys!!!
I was going to take a picture and I said act like you like each other, so Gina gave this face!!
Great!!!

Can I say again how much fun we had!! We didn't get home till midnight, cause we just talk and talk and don't even know what time it is!!!

No comments: