My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dance Dance!!

So for Christmas we got a Dance Dance Revolution game!! It's so fun!! Well some how we managed to get Doug's Dad and my Mom to play!! It was really funny to see them do it, but it was really fun!! We have had so much fun with it. Coen and Emma really love it too. Next time we play ill try and get a video of them, Emma just dances so fast and hard, it's cute.

So the camera is bouncing because Heather and I were both taking a video and we were laughing so hard it was hard to be still!! Thanks mom for playing!! Beth is in love with it too, she always tells me to bring it down!

3 comments:

themacdonnells said...

I really like your new blog header!

Christa Skousen said...

Hey fullmers! I can't believe how big your kids are. Emma was just a baby last time we saw her.

Ps- Your blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

TAKE THE VIDEO OFFFFFFFF