My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

From our Family to yours!! We hope you all had a wonderful year, full of joy and happiness! We had a great year, full of trials and tribulation! But also full of love and family and joy and happiness! We have wonderful families that love us and would do anything for us, and do sometimes. We love all of yall friends and family! We hope you all have a wonderful New Year 2008!! Can you believe its a whole new year?? We love yall!

These pictures were done by our very talented sister~in~law, Melissa. If you want some of these please let me know or let Melissa know. Please do not copy any of these pictures!!

Please do NOT click on these picture and copy or print. If you want copies let me know! Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really nice picture's. Thank you for showing them.


Grandma Mac

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! Your kids are so darling!! :)

Terri said...

Chelsea all these pictures are so, so cute. My how the kids have grown we can't wait to see you all again soon. We love you all.

Terri