My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Fun Family Event!

I just wanted to let everyone know about this event on this coming Friday, September 5, 2008 from6:00pm - 8:30pm Its FREE, at the Ft. Worth Community Arts Center 1300 Gendy St Fort Worth. I hope you can all come out to support this, its “Life – Through the Eyes of a Child Living With Neuroblastoma” and its featuring my nephew Lukas MacDonnell. This is a photo exibit for all the children affected with Neuroblastoma. Please please come and support this effort to raise awareness for this cancer and to help us find a cure! The dress if anyone is wondering would be like business casual. How could anyone not want to find a cure for that sweet face!!

No comments: