My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two

Today my baby turns Two! I cant believe it! It still seems like yesterday that I had her, and now she's all grown up! Its hard to believe that she isn't going to be the baby anymore also. I have always felt complete with the two wonderful kids that I have, so its sometimes surreal that I'm going to have another. Oh well, she will always be my baby even though she wont be the baby anymore. I love her so much, she just brightens my days. I mean look at her, can you tell me she doesn't make you smile??
Doesn't that cake look so good, my mom's the best!
Happy Birthday Emma, We love you so much!! You are such a joy to us!
PS. Happy Anniversary to Amy and Jeremy!!

6 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! :)

Sally said...

Cute pics!! Your family is so beautiful--we love y'all!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Happy Bday Emma!!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! Your family is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am good. I know it has been forever. Thanks. I saw you on Clint and Marianne's blog. I hope I didn't intrude. That wasn't my intention. It is just nice to see how old friends are doing.

The Eggleston family said...

How cute! It's almost scary how quickly kids can grow. Whenever I go to visit my nephews and niece they are SO big! It makes me sad because I feel I'm missing out! Way cute though, Happy Birthday Emma! We hope to get to know you guys better!