My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweetest Kids Ever!

Its been a while since Ive taken any pictures, let alone posted them. I have been really sick, which leads me to believe I'm having a boy. Anyway, so I haven't been doing much lately! I do however have two of the most precious kids in the world, they can be so loving and caring it just blows me away. Yesterday I was really sick, I think it just sent me over the edge, anyway, I couldn't even stand up and I was crying. The kids were so concerned, Coen came in and said "mom, we HAVE to call daddy", i said no hes at work. "Mom we Have to call him". So I dialed it and Coen told him "you HAVE to come home, mom is sick and crying and we HAVE to take her to the hospital". So Doug talked to him for a minute and then talked to me and said he would come home for a minute. Anyway, this turned into a long story, sorry! So Doug came home, fed me and took the kids to his moms house. Thank goodness for her, I'm sure she gets tired of always having to help, but she always seems willing and does it. So it all turned out well. Oh and while I was crying Emma brought me a towel, I said I don't need a towel. She said "yes, wipe your eyes". AWWW, how sweet are my kids!! I just love them!!!
This was one day Emma was trying to dress in Coen's clothes, shirt on bottom, and shorts on top. one sock!

Coen just being Coen and getting into stuff!

We went for a walk a few weeks ago at the canals with the McQuivey's, it was fun but really really hot!!!

6 comments:

Katherine Young said...

that is so dang cute!

Katherine Young said...

that is so dang cute!

Susan said...

What little darlings! So sweet of them to be so concerned for you. Congratulations by the way! Can't wait to find out if it really is a boy!

Amber Larsen said...

I like the pic where Emma has on his clothes that is so funny. Sorry you're sick but congrats!!

Erica said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. You know I could always keep the kids for months or even years if you need me too! You know me I'm always trying to find some "pre-made" kids.

I still want to plan Club Synergy reunion. Hopefully soon.

Take care of yourself!

hugs,
Erica

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ugh, I'm sorry you're sick, I remember those days well and DO NOT look forward to them again!