My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Some Things...

Well we haven't really been up to much lately, Doug's been at school and working a lot, so not a whole lot. I have spent the last two days with Amy and our sewing machines. We both have had projects we wanted to work on, and it much more fun when you do it with someone! So I have a made a few more baby items. Its been fun!
This was today, Coen and Emma both wanted me to take their pictures, since I was taking a picture of the things I had made.
This was Halloween night, I forgot I had a few left on my camera!
Okay here is another blanket I made. I put cute little bows in the corners on the green side. Amy says I'm so frilly! She said its a good thing I'm having another girl!!
Here are both things!
And this I was so excited about. This is a nursing shield, so it goes around your neck and the baby isn't able to pull it off of you, much more coverage! It is so cute, I'm so proud of myself for making all the thing, and all by myself!!! If anyone wants to purchase these shields from me, ill sell them for $28, they are $40 in the stores!!

9 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Very clever! I would totally buy one of the nursing shields if I wanted any more kids! LOL!

bedelia said...

My niece has a blanket with that exact pink heart fabric. way cute. I wish I had girls to be frilly with.

Liz said...

Wow! You are amazing! How did you become so good at sewing?

Douglas said...

Hey great job on the new blankets your doing really well. And now we have a good use for that white rocker, we can move the desk to make room for it. I love you!

Amy said...

Thanks for letting me come hang out! We'll have to do it again. Your stuff turned out so cute! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Very cute stuff; I LOVE my nursing shield!

Jami said...

Cool. I love seeing the things you make! I think you'll love that nursing shield, I definitely use mine!

Sally said...

Way cute! Love the girly stuff :)

Anonymous said...

so cool