My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

What's In A Name?

Okay so I'm starting to kinda go crazy not having a name for this baby girl! I know i still have about 4 months left, but its driving me crazy! I didn't have a hard time with naming my other two, we just knew what they were supposed to be. That's not the case with this one. I hope that's not a sign that she is going to be difficult! :)! Anyway, so I'm asking for some help, if any of you have some name ideas throw them my way please! Part of my process has been picturing Doug giving her a blessing and hearing her name, or saying all of our names and then trying to hear hers next. Its just not happening for me, nothing sounds right! Maybe she is going to be nameless!! Oh well, so please HELP!!!

6 comments:

bedelia said...

We've found names looking at our family history. Last names can be cool for first names. Good luck.

Castaneda 5 said...

Oh that's a good idea to look at the family history! Well I was going with the "elle" theme. Michelle, Isabel, Gabrielle...so if we were to have another I was thinking Maribel. Now I didn't realize I had this theme going until we chose Gabby's name! Isabel I knew I wanted but to find her middle name I found myself looking online at soap opera baby names! And thus her middle name is Juliet! Gabby's middle name is Analise which is German and I have German in my ancestry. Good luck!

Aaron and Julie said...

Agreeing on a middle name was our hardest thing to pin down, we had to many suggestions from family of what it was suppose to be. I tend to lean towards the older names like Abigail (abby) or Melanie, Christine, Melinda, Suzanne, etc..

Anonymous said...

I love the name you picked! :)

Anonymous said...

ok - I have a few names for you, and a lot of them are really cute, I think! I'll just list them, not in order of my favorites...just listed:

Taryn
Libby
Lillie
Geneva
Sophie
Jillian
Camille/Camilla
Norah
Meredith (NOT because of Grey's Anatomy!!!)
Hope
Audra** really like this one!

There you go! Pick one!
love you,
mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this game! Here are a few that I like:

Audrey
Ava
Hayden
Maryn
Grace-Gracie
I like Rae or Mae as a middle name?

Just a few...