My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a good one, hope everyone else did too. I really have a lot to be thankful for, mostly for my family! Things have been really stressful for me the last few months, but its finally starting to get a better. I'm really starting to see what wonderful blessings I have in my life. I'm so thankful for my family and the joy they bring me. I'm so thankful for my Heavenly Father and for the fact that he always takes care of us, even when I really doubt it. I'm really thankful for the gospel in my life. We are getting more excited every day and week and month that passes to have a new addition to our family, the kids are starting to talk about it more and more. Some of my stress has gone away, but I don't think it all will until the baby is here and healthy and we are all back to normal life! I feel like we are just in limbo right now waiting! Anyway, We had a great last couple of days, and more to come on our Thanksgiving weekend traditions!!
Aren't they just the cutest things you ever saw?!!