My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Especially to all of our family!! We hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Season! We miss those of you not close! Hope you enjoy these pictures, Coen was just hamin it up, Emma would get in on it some, but not as much! It was so fun! Enjoy!
We have the cutest kids on the planet! They just make you want to kiss their little cheeks!!

3 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

They are super cute! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love the top picture of the your family. You guys are so cute.

Christa Skousen said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Thank you for the sweet comment. It has been too long since we've seen you guys!