My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Voting Time!

Okay so I need to take a vote? Ready?? We are still trying to decide on a name for this little one! So I want to know what everyone thinks! Even if you don't have a blogger and you read this, leave me a comment, you can choose anonymous and just leave your name!! Okay, so the two names we are choosing from thus far are
Lyla Michelle Fullmer or Alexa Nicole Fullmer
What say ye??
Also if you have any other suggestions let me know as well! We are still welcoming new ideas.
Can you believe I only have 2 1/2 months left, I wish it was sooner, but it will be here before we know it, I mean good grief its already 2009!!

11 comments:

Clark Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark Family said...

I think I would go with Alexa!

Anonymous said...

I think you should with Lyla Michelle. I love that name.

Anonymous said...

well, I hesitate to "vote" because you already know which one of those two I like! but....I thought of another name today, it's different, but would fit with your other kids all being 4 letter names. EDEN - you could use Eden Michelle or Eden Nicole - both sound lovely! I like it....

Castaneda 5 said...

Woo hoo! You know it should be Lyla Michelle. Duh! It's a no brainer...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lyla.
Abby.
Ally.
Cami.
Cloe.
Ella.
Elle.
Rory.
Zoey.

Or .... Michelle :)

Aaron and Julie said...

I really like alexa!!!

bwremington said...

Eden sounds awesome. But then, as they mature, Emma might wonder why SHE isn't the perfect garden, but her sister is. That could cause a permanent existential dilemma! But I like the way it sounds and looks. Between the other two, I like Alexa better.

Erica said...

I like Alexa!

:)

Melissa Fullmer said...

I like Alexa, i think Lexi is the cutest nickname

Susan said...

My vote is for Alexa too! :)