My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Funny Story!

Okay so I have a funny little short story to tell! Last night Doug was giving the kids a bath, and he came in to tell me this. Doug was trying to get Coen to say his last name, he was asking if he knew what it was and he didn't remember. So Doug says "It goes Coen Douglas....." and Coen quickly replies, "its Coen Douglas Come Here"!! Doug laughed and I laughed, a lot, and said yep that's your name!! Ha ha, I thought it was pretty funny, and cleaver! The things these kids pick up on! I love it! He is so funny sometimes, and the thing is I don't think he was trying to be funny, he really thought that for a minute! Oh boy, guess I need to figure out a new way to call him!

2 comments: