My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coen Douglas Fullmer

Happy Birthday to my Little Boy!
(this was his first picture)
Well I cant hardly believe that today is my little boys 4th birthday! It kinda makes me sad in a way! I cant even explain how much I (we) love this little boy! He has been such a blessing in our lives. Sure he has been a challenge at times, but he is always such a joy to have around. Ill never forget the feeling I had giving birth to my first child. I was so happy, I remember when my mom came in the room and I was already fighting back the tears, i don't know why. But when she came in I know she was doing the same! I just love Coen so much, he is so smart, sweet, funny, and kind. Among other things. Anyway, well I just want him to know how much I love him! I'm sure his dad would join in that too! We love you Coen and are so glad you are a part of our family!! I just love these pictures!
And now a handsome little boy!!

1 comment:

Castaneda 5 said...

Happy Birthday, Coen! Wow, before you know it, he'll be going off to school!