My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Contest Winner!

So I'm super excited! Last week I got an email from Modmum saying that I had won one of the baby slings from the contest in December!!! I couldn't believe it, I was so excited!! So they told me to just choose one and let them know! So this is the one I chose, the Lily! Too cute huh? Anyway, they are doing another contest in Feb. and I know some of you are pregnant, Lacy!!! So you should totally check it out! Modmum.com!! Thanks again Modmum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!! I am going to the site and get in on the contest in February. Are you so excited that you have less than 10 weeks to go?

Anonymous said...

I am feeling good. I can start to feel the little "flutters" and I am so excited about that!!!!