My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bethy!!!

Happy Birthday to Beth!! This is a little late, but on Beth's birthday we threw her a surprise party! It was a pretty good turn out! We had some yummy food and cake!! She was pretty surprised despite my moms status on facebook! ha ha!
The spread, we had bean dip, spinach dip, and queso dip! Yum! This is Beth not wanting to come in! We opened the door and she just said "I hate you all"! It was pretty comical!!
Her ice cream cake!! That's what she wanted!!
Blowing out her candles! Its hard to believe she is 17, I can still remember when she was born! She's getting old! Anyway, we love you Bethy, and hope you had a good one!!

1 comment:

Katherin Keddington said...

Birfday- that's hilarious! It reminds me of the time we celebrated my friends birthday at a chinese restarnt except they said Happy Birstday:) Happy Birstday Beth- I miss you all!!!