My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Cuties!

The last couple of day have just been gorgeous outside! Luckily we have been able to take advantage! They kids love playing outside and at the park, so we did just that! They are so cute! I really have the cutest kids ever, sorry to the rest of you, but its true!! It makes me so excited to see what this baby is going to look like!! So enjoy, you should be able to click on the picture to make it bigger!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable :)Hope you guys are all well!!

Anonymous said...

They are too cute. It looks like you guys are doing great!!

Sally said...

Wow, I got so behind on your blog, cuz I didn't know you changed it! :) Lotsa cute stuff on here--thanks for sharing everything!!