My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweetness!

My kids are so sweet! They love singing their primary songs! It is the sweetest sound in the world to hear them singing, I just love it! I love that they love the primary songs, its bring such joy to my heart! Well last night on the way home from my mom's house Coen asked if they could listen to the "I am a child of God Cd", so I said okay and put it in! A few minutes later he said, "mom look at me". I just said "what". He again said "mom look, we are doing like you guys"! So I turned around and they were holding hands over their car seats, like Doug and I were doing! It was so sweet! They were just singing their little hearts out and holding hands! I wish I had gotten a picture! They really do love each other, even though they fight a lot too! I love that they are so close! I hope it stays that way, and I hope they really accept and love the new baby too! My little, well getting pretty big, family is so fun and sweet! I just love them! I'm so thankful for a husband who works so hard to make our lives better, and for kids that love us unconditionally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute!!! I think that is so awesome. I am sure will love that little baby so much!

Amy said...

Tender!