My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Girl!

So 3 weeks from tomorrow we are going to be having "said baby girl"! Yes you guessed it, still haven't picked a name! Its kinda funny, part of me really feels like its Alexa, but I really love Lyla so much, I'm really sad we probably wont be using it. I was writing them all down again last night, and Doug said, still working on the name huh! I said yeah, I'm just sad! He said, well we haven't decided, we could still use it, I just laughed at him, cause he doesn't really like at all! Oh well, I want her to be named what she is supposed to be, but Coen and I are the only ones who like Lyla! Oh well! So I'm so ready to have this baby! I have been miserable for about 3 weeks now, and its just getting worse! I hate the end, and the beginning, why cant the whole thing be like the middle, where you just feel great!?? Anyway, so if anyone has any last minute name suggestions, please pass them my way! The kids are getting so excited to have a sister too! About 10 times a day, they come up and say, "I want to feel the baby". They are loving it, I'm sure its going to be crazy love when she is actually born! I cant wait to see them with her! Anyway enough of my ramblings, hope everyone is good, Lacy, cant wait to hear more, post please!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the name Lyla!! BUT, Alexa is cute too !! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see this little girl. I am sure you will see her and know exactly what her name is to be.

Katherine Young said...

i like lyla but it would be weird to not have doug like it. i have no idea....but good luck1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sophie! or...Sofee...no. maybe...Sophee...people would pronounce it "sop - E"..yuk. So yeah...stick with Sophie! it's a family name after all! Sophie Nicole Fullmer...yeah. that's it. doug likes it too! trust me...I know him.
love you...can't wait to see this new little angle!

Sally said...

Good luck!! We're excited for you!

Liz said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I love Alexa, BUT Lyla is really cute too! Good luck! :)