My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Creations!

Here are my latest creations for the baby!! I was saying to Amy today how much I wished I was a sewer when I had my other two kids! It would have been fun to make cute things for them, instead of all store bought! Oh well!! Its been really fun!!

I'm so loving polka dots right now, so this one is brown and white! (if you cant tell)

And a blue one, so cute!! It has a burp rag, I'm planning on making a brown one too, maybe tomorrow!

And I made matching skirts for the girls!! This was my first time to do this and it was really hard, but a lot of fun!! They are reversible!!! the other side is the hot pink with the checked trim!! So fun!! This was a curton that Melissa made for Clara's old room, and now Tada!!! You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find matching dresses or skirts for girls my girl's age! Its impossible! So I need to find shirts and they are set for Easter!! Yay!!
Oh and by the way 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

No matching skirt for you! LOL! My mom used to make us all match for Easter (her included). Very cute designs. I wish I was that crafty.

Anonymous said...

Oh CUTE! Isnt it gunna be fun when you can show me how to make all these things for my little bundles of joy?! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun. I have made a couple of blankets for Easton as well. I have really gotten into sewing since I have been married. I can't wait to see the two girls in thier outfits.

Amy said...

So cute! :D It's been a lot of fun sewing with you this week! Can't wait to see your girls in those skirts!