My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hijacked For Your Birthday

I have Hijacked your website to tell you happy birthday. Chelsea I love you. Here is a special blog I made for your Birthday. I hope you enjoy it and the music I put together to take you on a walk down memory lane. It’s not the best blog but I don’t know that much about them so I hope it works. I hope today is a wonderful day and you have as much fun as you can. I love you babe. http://happybirthdaybabyk.blogspot.com/ Your loving Husband Douglas

3 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

This is the sweetest thing ever. Doug, you're awesome!
Happy Birthday, Chelsea! I hope you have a wonderful day! Have fun with your hubby!!:)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! that is amazing!!! What a great husband :) I hope your birthday was great. I totally started to cry when "She's my kind of rain" started playing. I love that song.

Sally said...

PS Happy Birthday! That is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen :)