My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Update!

Well its Monday and there is still no baby!! Ive done everything I can think of, short of castor oil, and nothing is making her come! I guess she is going to be just as stubborn as the other kids! So its looking like we are waiting till Wednesday!! That's okay, its only 2 days!! So That's about it! The kids are super excited and cant wait! Coen keeps saying can you have the baby now! I wish!! So stay tuned on Wednesday for pictures and details!!

4 comments:

Mommydew said...

Good luck, I hope everything goes fast!

Anonymous said...

How exciting two more days!!!! I cannot wait. Good Luck!

Sally said...

Waiting on pins and needles!!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going great today!!!!