My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, March 27, 2009

More Hospital Pics

Well things have been a little crazy since we got home from the hospital with little Lyla! Emma has been really sick, she got some kind of bug, lots of throwing up, but its getting better. First, Lyla lost a bunch of weight so we had to take her to the doctor on sat morning for a weight check, and she was just slightly jaundice so they wanted to check both. She was down from 7 4 to 6 9, so they were a little concerned. So they had me supplement, which I hate doing, till Monday and we had to take her back for another check. She had gained 2 ounces so they felt better about it. Her billy ruben was just sightly up, so they weren't really worried about it. So she is good. She has started eating a lot better the last day or so, and sleeping really well at night, last night she slept 6 hours!! Yay!!
Emma and Coen are just crazy about Lyla, they cant stay away! Its been really hard since Emma has been sick, to keep her away, but she is doing okay with it.
Aunt Bethy!!
Nanna!!
Uncle Robert, aunt Melissa, and Clara!! Melissa is having her little girl on Monday!! Cant wait to meet her!
Uncle Paul and Aunt Marlee!! Cant wait for them to get pregnant and have a baby!! Soon, we hope by May she is prego!!
Little Lyla about to leave the hospital!!
Just home from the hospital!
Lyla has been such a joy in our home thus far. I still kinda cant believe we have another baby! She is so good, she is quiet and very soft, even when she cries! We just love her!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Lyla is SO cute! Congrats!

Sally said...

All I can say is Awwwww.... Seriously, so beautiful.
My favorite pic is that one at the beginning w/Emma holding her--I love that cute little smile on Emma's face :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Emma is feeling better. Poor thing. Also glad to hear to Lyla is doing better. I showed my mom your blog when I was back in Utah, and she thought all your kiddos were too cute. She is so excited about this little getting here.

Susan said...

She is so pretty! I'm glad you all are getting past those challenges! I love the photos of her with your kids too!