My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lyla's Blessing Day

Part of our long weekend was having Lyla blessed at church. My dad and his family were able to be in town that weekend, so we went ahead and blessed her at 4 days old! Crazy I know, but it was good! I was a little stressed and things were so crazy that I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked to, but it was still a really fun day. Doug blessed Lyla at church on Sunday March 22, I couldn't even hear it so when Doug sat down I had to ask him what he said. Lyla looked so cute, even though everything drowns her. After sacrament meeting all the family came back to my house for a brunch! It was so yummy! Thanks to everyone who made something!
These are the best pictures we were able to get, she wasn't really happy right after! But still sweet and very cute!!
Our little family!
Our three kids!! Man that is still weird to say THREE!
The whole family, both sides, minus David and his family! We miss you guys!
Later that afternoon all the kids were at my house, except Beau, and it was such a nice day, so we went over to the park. The McQuivey's were here too, but we consider them family!! It was such a fun day! Thanks to everyone for coming for this special occasion!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome!!! I think you look great!!! Lyla is just a doll.

Ashley said...

Hey Chelsea! I am so happy I found your blog, via Michelle. What a family you have! Way to go, what cuties! Good for you. Lyla is such a pretty name. So, check us out at

http://richardashley.blogspot.com/

Then we can be blog friends... =)

Amy said...

Dang! Coen is looking so grown up! Cute pictures! I promise we'll come visit again when I'm no longer sick. :)

Susan said...

So sweet! I am amazed YOU were up to it 4 days after giving birth!

Sally said...

She is SOOO cute - dang it, we were way too late for church that day. :S That's what we get, I guess! ;)

Clark Family said...

She is so cute! Congrats!!!

Jami said...

Congrats, what a sweet little girl! She is beautiful, and you look amazing BTW. You are such a good sport making it to church just 4 days later. Love the name too!