My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Update!

This post is mostly for Lacy, thanks for asking, so to you and the rest of you out there, here is whats going on! I went to the doctor today and was pleasantly surprised when he said I was 2 cm and 40% effaced!!! Yay!! He stripped my membrane, which I have never had before, so that wasn't fun! He said Its possible for me to go into labor, but not likely! That's what they said after doing a procedure with Coen and I went into labor that day with him. So we shall see! I'm not going to get my hopes up, though I am already having SOME contractions!! Anyway, I'm scheduled for next Wednesday at 5 am to be induced!! So she will be here soon! Still no name, I guess there wont be one till she is here and we see her! But that's okay! So I'm totally ready, my hips and pelvic bones have been hurting so badly I can barely walk! So the sooner the better!! Anyway, so stay tuned, there will be tons of pictures when she comes!! Hope the rest of you are all doing okay!! Lacy, you are just moving along, I cant believe how far you are already!! Hope all is well!! By the way, the kids are so stinking excited!! This has been so fun, and I'm sure it will continue to be! I cant wait to see them with her!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Whenever it happens we wish you the best!

Kathy T. said...

Good luck Chelsea!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that you are doing good. I cannot wait to see pics of her. She is going to be beautiful. The count down begins to Wednesday, if she doesn't come before then.