My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Doug!!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband! He probably wont even read this, but just in case! Happy Birthday Doug! Thank you for all the wonderful things you are and do! I really really appreciate you, especially these last few months. The end of the pregnancy was getting hard and then having this little baby, you have been more than I could ask for! Thank you for being so patient with me and the kids. You are the best father and husband. I hope you had a good day, even though you had to work, and I hope you have a good year to come! 30 is just around the corner now!!! Cant wait! Anyway, I love you so much, I hope I can continue to make you happy!! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Tobias said...

Thank you for a wonderful birthday. it was everything I wanted it to be. i love you honey.

Tobias said...

I forgot it uses the name tobias, Funny.