My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Funky Weather

So if any of you have lived in Texas, or for most of you that live in Texas, you know that we get some pretty crazy weather here! Well lately it has been really crazy! We will have a couple of 75 or 80 degree days and then the next day its 40 outside! This last week we had a couple of those really warm days! Thursday was one of those, it was like 80 something that day! So we called up our favorite people and we had lunch and went to the park! It was awesome!! The kids had so much fun and they even came the first time I said we need to go, I was completely shocked! Anyway, Thanks for the fun day you guys!!
Emma on the swing, surprised? Those of you who know her well, know she loves to swing!! She would stay on there the whole time if I would let her!
A'Delia!!!! She is so cute!! She has so much fun just following Emma around!!!
Two Friends! Aaron and Coen!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

I would much rather be there! We have about a foot of snow!

Jordy said...

Doug has one crazy lookin' beard!