My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mothers Day?

I think these pictures are from mothers day when we were all at my moms house! Anyway, we had a great mothers day, we all went to moms and had Chinese sundaes, yum, they are so good! The kids played and it was a nice day! So these are of the kids playing outside and of Lyla and my mom! So cute!
We couldn't get Lukas to turn around for the pictures! They had fun and are all so cute!!
Coen at it again! I'm telling you he always has to make a funny face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to pinch little Lyla's cheeks. they are just too fat and cute.

Anonymous said...

yes these were from Mother's Day. you guys had given me a camera and you wanted to use it! I think I need someone to show me how to get the pics from the camera to the computer! I knew how with my old camera. oh well....mabye you can show me. I love the black and white one of Lyla and me. She's a doll!
love you,
mom