My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Lyla!

My sweet Lyla! She is such a good baby! So happy and content to be by herself! I love it! And I love her! These pictures were the first I have gotten of her smiling! She does it all the time, but I could never get it on camera! Anyway, we love our Lyla! I hope she does well in the car for two days! We are leaving on Wednesday morning to drive up to Wyoming for 3 weeks to visit my dad and family! I'm so excited, so are the kids!! So peace to all those here in Texas that are dying in this heat!!
Trying to talk to me!
One of the few times Ive gotten her to take a paci! She is just going to be a thumb girl! Its really cute when she sucks her thumb!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH she is just so freaking cute. I love her smile. I hope you have a great time in Wyoming.

Castaneda 5 said...

She is just a little cutie pie! Have fun on your trip!

Jami said...

SO cute! Have a good trip!

Liz said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Mardi said...

She is so darling!

Susan said...

Such a doll! Be safe and have a great trip!