My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Girl's Day

Okay girls don't get mad! This was so fun! We had a girls day a couple of weeks ago. We met for breakfast and then went shopping. My mom surprised Beth by getting her into the San Antonio EFY. We had a lot of fun, wish it could have lasted longer though!
We ate breakfast at Mimi's Cafe, they have the bomb.com muffins! This is Bef eating one!
Lyla's first girls day!
All the girls! My mom and her girls, and Cortney, she may be one of the girls someday, we hope!!

7 comments:

Mardi said...

How fun! There is nothing better - and I am super jealous. All my "girls" are hundreds and hundreds of miles away. You look great, by the way.

Katherine Young said...

what a fun day...so does this mean cortney and beau are FINALLY dating?!?!

bef said...

chelsea kay! seriously please take that hideous picture off now! ohkay thanks. heart you! :) love bef.

Amy said...

Chelsea, you look so good! I miss you!!!

Chelsea said...

no katherine they are not! i dont know how long its going to take. but we can hope!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! It looks you guys had a great time. You look great and Lyla is adorable as usual.

Anonymous said...

I have some dang beeeeuuuuteeful gals - if I do say so myself!!! What a fun day too! We should do that more often! Soon....
love you all bunches,
mom/nanna/debmom