My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

4 Months!

I cant believe my baby is 4 months old! She is such a sweet heart! She is always such a happy baby, she is perfectly content most of the time by herself. She smiles at everything and talks and plays! The last few days have been a little rough, she has been teething really bad! Her little cheeks have been so red, chewing on everything she can, and been pretty fussy! Even though she has been fussy, she still finds time to smile at me! I just love it! She has started to really laugh too, I really had her going last night!! She can almost roll over too! She is right there, just needs to go a bit more and over she will go! As you can see she is grabbing her toes now! She can move all around the floor too! You put her in one spot, and five minutes later shes somewhere else!! She is really progressing and learning a lot. I love this little girl, and I'm so happy she is part of our family!! Love you Ly!!

7 comments:

Jami said...

She's so adorable!

lindsay gwynn walton said...

Wow Chelsea! She's is beautiful! You're family is just too cute :)

Auntiebef said...

LOVE her!

Sally said...

Wow, so many great pics! I had so much fun catching up--How was your trip, besides temps to be jealous of?? :) Miss you!

Unknown said...

Hi Chelsea!

I am so glad you commented! It is nice to hear from new people:)Your family is adorable, and I just love the last post of your little girl! The website I went to is blog2print.sharedbook.com! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

(sorry that sent the same comment twice...)