My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Lyla's Cuteness

In the first few days that we were here in Wyoming Lyla has pretty much mastered her craft! She is the only one on my kids that would not take a pacifier or a bottle! She tastes that plastic and wants nothing to do with it. She has been trying to get that thumb in her mouth for a long time now, she just couldn't quite get it. But at last she has! She always has it in her mouth too! Its so cute!! My mom asked me to post a video so here it is. Its the best I could do for now!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Cute, I feel ya!

auntie beth said...

HoLY! i miss you guys. come home um..... NOW that would be great k thanks :) love you

Anonymous said...

she's so adorable! I can't wait to see everyone! she really has gotten the "art" of thumb sucking down pat! give all my babies big kisses and hugs from nanna!

love you all...
mom/nanna

Anonymous said...

I love having Easton. It is still strange to think I have a baby. I just nursing. I don't want to give him a bottle yet, and he hates the pacifier.