My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Hello again!! We took these pictures back in May also, Lyla is much bigger and cant even wear that dress anymore! Lame!! She is getting so big and growing up so much! I cant believe she is 3 months old already! Crazy! Well there are a ton of pictures but they were too cute not to post! So sorry if you aren't a Nanna or Grandma or Grandpa or Papa! I know they will love them!! I have THE CUTEST kids on the planet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just so cute. How have you been feeling?

Lynsey said...

I am so behind on blogs! Lyla looks SO different already :)It really is sad how fast they grow:(I hope that you are all doing great!Love ya! Lyns

Amy said...

How cute! They're all so smiley! Adelia really wanted to play with Emma today. She let me do her hair when she wanted to go play, with the bribe of playing with Emma. I need to stop telling her she can play with Emma until y'all are on our front porch! Luckily she's still little enough not to remember. Hope ya had fun shopping!

Tracy Haws said...

I'm not a grandma or anything, but i sure loved the pictures! she is so adorable and I can't believe how big she is getting...too fast!