My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

6 Years!!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Husband!! I'm so thankful for Doug and for all that he does for me! We have had a hard last 6 years, but also a very fun and rewarding last 6 years! We have 3 beautiful kids and have come a long way! I love Doug, he is so determined, he gets so excited and passionate about things also! I love it! He is so good to me, I don't know how I got so lucky!! Thank you Doug for being so wonderful! I love you so much, I'm looking forward to another 6 years + many many more, then on to Eternity!
Coen took our picture today!! He does pretty good! Thanks to my wonderful sister Bethy!! She came over Friday and watched the kids so Doug and I could go to the Temple! Our besties came with and we had a great time. We got to do some sealings for some of Doug's moms relatives. It was a fun experience, and I felt the spirit so strong!

No comments: