My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mountains!

We like mountains, even though Ive always had a fear of driving up them. I always have a lot of fun on the top! We spent a couple of days up on the top of this mountain, there is a really pretty lake and some fun scenery places!! This day all the kids and Doug and my Dad played on the snow on the side of the hill. It was fun for them!!
This is the highest we went up! Pretty fun!!
Coen and daddy after they slide down the snow!
yay!!
Emma after she came down with grandpa!
Grandpa and Emma!
Going up!
The view! Isn't it pretty!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Mountains?! Where are you??! haha. definitely not Texas... jk. We are doing great here... Colette is such a good baby. How is Lyla? She looks beautiful, like her mom! She is growing really fast! Keep having fun this summer...

Jami said...

Holy crap, SNOW in July! How cool!